Thursday, September 01, 2005

Today and the near future in a nutshell.

Today I spent an hour on the ARC machine after doing legs and butt with TTT. After a good steam and a nice dinner, I am knackered, but in a good, healthy, damn I've been working hard kind of way.

I also moved my office down the hall at work, and it was physically and emotionally exhausting. I'm hoping the change of scenery will do me good. . . .

I'm planning another run tomorrow after taking yesterday off. I'll shoot for 10ish miles, spin on Saturday, and hit a long run Sunday. It's been a while since I've done an endurance run, and it's time to get back to them if I want to be in shape for the marathon. I'll just feel it out as I go.

No travel plans for the weekend. It would be irresponsible to drive anywhere with the gas shortage what it is. I'll stay grounded here, read, teach myself how to write fiction, send money and weep for the people on the Gulf Coast and N'awlins and do a mini life cleaning, as TTT calls it. Clear out the car and the house.

Then maybe I'll get a plant and some things framed for the new office. Find a new pair of rich and beautiful chocolate brown shoes, and get rid of some other stuff I don't need. Sometimes finding things means dissolving others.

All right. I'm getting bleary eyed. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home