Friday, August 26, 2005

Gratitude.

Thank you.

Something truly spectacular has been happening lately, and I don't know if it's y'all or me or a combination thereof, but wow. I feel like I am completely surrounded by people who want me to succeed. Who believe I can succeed. Who know I will succeed.

In everything.

Not just the marathon, not just the teaching, not just the PhD, not just the writing.

Everything.

The swell of encouragement comes at me from every angle, in my daily encounters with old friends and new acquaintances. Your well wishes and belief in me helps me trust myself.

Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome. I send you White Light every day, and I know I am not alone. You are, indeed, surrounded by forced pushing you further and higher, as you will. Every day.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home