Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back in business.

Perimenopause averted.

Ankle much improved thanks to the healing hands and yanks and cracks of Dr. Rosenbaum. Hip still bad, but should improve with the yogic stretches he showed me. When I responded to his greeting of a bowed head with palms pressed together with a "Namaste," he was visibly humbled and said that I bring out his divinity. Has a greater compliment ever been given?

I love my chiropractor.

He told me to get a massage. Lucky thing I have one scheduled tomorrow!

I met the president of our fine institution of higher learning, and she is delightful. Truly. No qualifiers necessary.

Might run tomorrow before meeting with TTT so I have time to hang out in the steam room before the massage. I just read that steaming before massage is a good idea.

Am I prepared for this day of bliss, or what?

All right. I'm tired. And I still have to drive home. Damn going in to the office. But this is where I'll be living soon. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home