Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Imagine you are an Oompa Loompa.

And you just dived into a big ol' pot of bubbling split pea soup. Your feet hit the bottom and you begin to run.

This was me today from 9:38 a.m. to 10:50 a.m. But slightly taller, less musical, and not wearing plastic, red pants.

8 miles of running to beat the rain clouds.

By the way, I didn't stop sweating until a little before noon, thanks to the A.C. in my car and at my destination.

My hip sockets are achey. I think I need to visit my chiropractor. I haven't seen him in two months. It's time.

It's also time to say goodbye to Ben and Jerry. I love them too much for my own good. A woman who loves too much tis I. Beginning a hot Tuesday with an 8-mile run and ending it with a fistful of cashews and a pint of Brownie Batter B&J does not equal balance. It's just crazy.

I might have to switch back to vodka martinis. For my health.

2 Comments:

Blogger BULLSEYE said...

Very interesting.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI, Oprah uses 5-calorie, no fat, no sugar frozen chocolate confections for HER rewards.

I'm just saying...

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home